Our Sustainability Committee has been established within the corporate governance structure to support the Board in steering the sustainability direction of the Group and in the oversight of the implementation of sustainability policies and measures.
Roles and responsibilities of the Sustainability Committee
- Draft strategies or implement directions for key strategic issues which affect the Group
- Communicate strategies with different departments to ensure measures are incorporated in business practices
- Evaluate and determine ESG-related risks and collaborate with relevant departments to ensure appropriate and effective risk management and internal control systems are in place
- Review and monitor the implementation processes and effectiveness of sustainability programmes carried out by the Group
- Review the Group’s annually published sustainability report