We are committed to providing training and development opportunities for our people to enable them to reach their potential in a healthy, safe and respectful working environment.
Total number of employees
Occupational Health and Safety
The health and safety of our staff is always prioritised, as set out in our Occupational Safety and Health Policy, and we are committed to providing a safe and comfortable working environment.
Raising occupational health and safety awareness
- Occupational Safety and Health Committee is established to advocate and oversee our occupational health and safety measures
- Encourage staff within our factories to take the safety officer certification examination
- Provide occupational health and safety training to our staff, covering a wide range of topics from ergonomics and handling chemical substances, to preventing and responding to spills, fire and evacuation incidents, etc.
Providing a safe and comfortable working environment to our staff
- Obtained OHSAS 18001 : Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Continuously implement our "Zero-Accident Programme" that includes regular inspections of our production hubs
- Provide personal protective equipment for our production staff. Conduct regular assessment to review workflows and establish crisis and accident handling mechanisms
0 Fatality record
Training and Development
- We enhance the professional skills of our staff by providing various trainings in specific skills according to different positions
Chow Tai Fook Academy
- The establishment of the Chow Tai Fook Academy enables us to provide a wide variety of training programmes to our employees
Number of learning programmes offered
Aggregate training hours
- Adopt friendly practices to cater for the well-being of our people helps boost morale and sense of belonging, which is core to the sustainability of our business
Promotion of Work-life Balance
- We believe a culture of healthy work-life balance supports us to build an energetic and more collaborative team. We organised a wide variety of recreational activities for our staff